Wednesday, 31 May 2006

My dirty little secret 1

I used to b a fanatic fan of Backstreet Boys when I was in form1 and form2..

I collected their pin-ups, posters, magazines' articles..

I saved my pocket money to buy their cassettes, I memorized their songs.. I played their songs in the car n my brothers had to bring along their walkmans because they were so sick of BSB's songs..Yuckie.. hehehe

And now, I'm so disgusted with my old self.. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:57 pm

    Spe la gurls at ur age yg xminat Backstreet Boys..
    When all the guys think they were bunch of silly guys who depend on their pretty face n cant even sing, teenage gurls were crazy for them n dreamed of dating one of them..

    So, who's ur fave BSB..
    let me guess, that blond guy, Nick, am I right??
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...