Monday, 23 July 2007

It finally comes to an end..

I haven't read HP #7 yet..
And I'm dying to know what happened in the end..
Well, Akak already told me some of the ending,who dies and who's not..
She read the spoiler at Wikipedia..

Ape daa.. ;)

I don't mind about the spoiler though.. I remember reading HP #5 and akak kept telling me the ending is very sedih.. Made me curious sesangat nak tau sape mati..
The book is thick,rse lmbt sangat nak habis and I couldnt help myself nak bace ending terus..

But I managed to stop myself from doing so..
Tapi,HP #6, Akak said, lagi sedih dari HP #5..
yg ni, mmg xleh stop..
Half way reading,tak tahan lar and I read the ending..Ehehe..
Cerita kt Naz, die pun cakap, ape la bace ending dulu..

Reason why I didn't buy the book yet,
I didn't pre-order the book because the book is much2 cheaper on the
day it releases..Jadi, nak tunggu on that day baru bli..

On Saturday, malas pulak nak bangun pagi2 gi Carrefour sebab Pian cakap,
MPH, Times and Popular boycott nak jual HP #7 sebab they are selling at RM109.90 whereas Carrefour and Tesco are selling it at RM69.90..
of course la ramai beli kt hypermarket ni..
Mama pn ajak pegi tengok Bro Wan kat K.S'gor, I postponed buying the book..
Lunch hour ni nak pegi Alamanda, nak tengok if Carrefour still has it..
Wish me luck..

~Oh,another 3 days dpt gaji baru..
yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...