Hmph,It has been quite a long time since my last post..
Yeah,I've been very malas..
Well,the truth is I've been so busy with my work..
betollar..
Eversince Yati went to HR, I'm all by myself to settle up everything..
Thanx to this another officer from my unit that helps me a LOT.. My boss isn't helping at all.. Don't u know,we are the KPSU now..
hehehe..
My cuti2 raya starts on Thursday.. Papa said,we'll go back to KB on Friday..
Hmph,malas nak bertekak, balik la hari ape2 pun.. Jam pun jam lar..
I'm not the one that drives the car..
Nak cuti ni pun,rase tak sedap.. Keje banyak xsettle..
If 22nd baru msuk ofis, makin banyakla yang bertambah nanti..
Yup,I'll be taking a 6 day off.. Lame kan?
I'm the person who doesn't bring home my office problem..
Whatever happened in the office,stays there..
Tapi bile nak cuti lame ni, kadang2 rase xbest..

Suraya, I am also in bahagian perolehan in the health ministry!
ReplyDeleteget well soon.... heard from ur frendster that u got hit by ur own kenari.
ReplyDeletemakan ubat... and be healthy.
tata