MJ is dead. I wasn't a big fan of his but I grew up listening to his songs and watching his videoclips. He will be missed.
I started to think that death is so near to us. God can take my life even before my finger manage to strike a key on the keyboard if He wants to.
Islam asks it's people to think about death every single second. And when I'm mad or angry of someone especially the loved ones, I started to think, what if I were never gonna see them again the next moment I blinked my eyes. What if I never had the chance to say I Love You one last time. But if I was hurt by someone, I couldn't help myself from thinking that if I were to die now, I kinda hope he/she will feel remorseful for the rest of his/her life for hurting me and never had the chance to say sorry. Yes, evil, I know..
I read in Cleo mag that men hate when women ask them, "How would you feel if today is the last time seeing me alive" Hell they wouldn't want to think about it at all. Men's thinking is more simple than women. "What's in the present, I'll deal it with but for something in the future, I'll deal with it when it happens, IF it happens" Well, I have plenty of experiences being scolded for saying the word DEATH.
When saying about death or separation, it's not that we want it to happen. We just don't want to think too much what to do next when it actually happens. Most women will always think of Plan B If Plan A went wrong and some men called them pessimistic. And I was always being called that.
Well, I was born to be independent. Women should be able to do things men can do. Women should have education, a secure job, savings, a car, a house and sometimes be as bold as men. Women shouldn't depend solely on her men. Yes, true he was the man you're so madly in love when you got married last time but you'll never know what will happen when you turn fat, ugly and bitter 20 years from now with 4 kids who are still in school. If you have savings, education/job, you can still survive on your two feet eventhough your husband is getting married to a lady 15years younger.
Anyway, I always believe that when there's no death or separation, one can never know the meaning of having someone by his/her side. We have to think about being separated in order to appreciate the loved ones. But many of us tend to take things for granted until it's already too late.
Everytime the car drive pass by my accident place every day, I kept reminding myself how I nearly died that day. God has given me another chance to be with my loved ones and I really2 appreciate it. I wish to be with my family and Mr.Joe every second of my life. Been able to hug and kiss my mom, having to hear Mr.Joe's laugh and see his twinkling brown eyes, priceless..
The word I Miss You is not only for the one you hardly see. Uttering those 3 words to the person you don't see for 3 hours may sound very cheesy but it does create a smile.
~Words can be very simple but it also manage to give a very deep impact without you knowing it.

words can say so little when someone means so much =)
ReplyDeleteCouldnt agree more dear :)
ReplyDeleteoh oh
ReplyDeleterather u listening to blink 182
-i miss you..right now..
ahaha yaya.yaya..
Rio: Tak suke Blink 182
ReplyDelete