Monday, 29 June 2009

Wish everyday is weekend day

Saturday was pretty productive. Went for Senam Seni at Dataran Merdeka with Mr.Joe in the morning. Then later fetched Mr.Joe at his house heading to Jalan TAR to take our measurements for the wedding suits and went to Habib to resize Mr.Joe's ring.

As for Sunday, instead of going to Hazli's wedding, I spent my time lazying on my bed with the laptop doing online window shopping and later watched The Girl Next Door, Prom Night and The Accidental Husband. The Girl Next Door is kinda creative, Prom Night is stupid and The Accidental Husband is too predictable. Mr.Joe was not answering my smses, he must have been busy or asleep or he needed a time out, err, from me..hehe.. I have been very clingy lately.

Next weekend, I'll be heading to Langkawi with Nonie. This is my first single short vacation trip without the family. Bought the ticket when the mind wasn't thinking right. I was feeling rather down that day. Anyway, I was kinda excited. But strictly no sunbathing. I don't need tanned, scaly skin on my wedding day, do I?

5 comments:

  1. u need sunbathing..really.
    to tanned your skin a lil bit..ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun in langkawi,yaya...i love that island..hhehehe...but actually i love all islands...i'm a laut freak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryo: I love my fair, glowy skin.. Haha, is it glowy? >.<

    Sab: Thanx ;) I love beaches and islands too. But I wouldnt be able to enjoy it too much because wedding is in 1 month time. Kene jaga kulit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. datang ikut flight @ car?

    kalau ikut car, singgah lah mai perlis.. boleh pi pekena cendui puluit.. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad, naik flight lar..
    If naik keta, konfem ayah aku tak bagi pergi....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...