The boss EL'ed today. Yey. But the the bad part when your immediate boss isnt around is, your super boss might call you directly if she wants anything..
I had a hectic and tired weekend (again).. Deeply sorry Ina for unabled to come to your house yesterday. Joe had a badminton match on Saturday. We arrived home at 4. Clothes not washed, grocery shopping not done, house needs to be cleaned and all were done on Sunday. By 4 o'clock, the feet were just to sore to make any movement. And my left knee is killing me due to my vulgar aerobic session I had over the weekend..
We dropped by at Sogo before we drove back home after the badminton match. Oh my, I totally forgot how crazee Malaysian people can be during Sogo sale. (The last time I went to Sogo was during my 2nd year degree which was 5 years ago
Joe wanted to find a set of -t-shirt for his team member, for another badminton match this coming weekend. It's abnormal if I say I was not at all tempted by the pretty clothes, bags and shoes on sale that day. But people were swarming everywhere, every corner, every half a meter. We spent less than half an hour there and headed back home.
Women with prams, many with huge plastic bags on both hands, still managed to check on other items. Crazy I say. I pitied the kids, the babies in the prams, the husbands and the elderly whom they brought along. Some even fell asleep on the bench while waiting.. Kesian.. Lagi kesian if poket pun kering lepas tu.. huhu
Joe dear,
I'll live the kids to you when I need to fulfill my shopping needs eh.. heee

i love/hate SOGO sale...
ReplyDeletei don't like it when my bigger boss surpass my big boss and my immediate boss and call me up directly to discuss anything...it totally disrupt the 'art of communication'...
we are not supposed to be directly with no 1 boss...where the hell others?
ReplyDeletei hate shopping. period. wif an exception of shoes, of course.
ReplyDeletemala hate shopping?????
ReplyDeleteMal: Kadang2 bigger boss call immediate boss, then immediate boss calling2 kita soh pergi mengadap bigger boss. Argh, geram!!
ReplyDeleteMala suke shopping kasut jer..
Ikram: Ni kes bile boss atas tiada di pejabat..
Mala: Siapala boleh resist kasut2 lawa di atas rak sana >_<