We havent moved the big things into the quarters yet. The fridge, tv, our clothes. Still searching for a good bed and settee for the living room. We have reached an agreement that Joe will decorate the living room while I will have all the say for our bedroom.
I love divan bed. Macam katil di hotel2. Something that look like this.
But the one with drawers is much more expensive. RM1K is the cheapest. Without the drawers, you can get at the price of RM700 without the mattress.
Another is antique kayu jati bed. It’s suitable for aunties, I know. But I want a good bed that’ll last for 20 to 30 years like the one ma bought when she got married. 35years and still remains strong. The cheapest bed frame is around RM1K.

Beautiful clothes n shoes do not excite me that much anymore. I'm crazy over electrical appliances n furnitures for my future home when we bought 1. And I want this standing steam iron.

No more ironing board, I can iron curtains and bedsheets without having to spread them all over the floor.. But the good quality one costs RM300++..
Things are so expensive nowadays..
Back to the movies, we watched 4 movies on Sunday.
1. Orphan
2. Vicky Christina Barcelona
3. Funny People
4. Ice Age 3
Except for Orphan, I dozed off in the middle of the 3 movies. Amazingly, I woke up just in time to watch the endings. Funny People is not funny at all. Countless F-word throught-out 2 ½ hours. Joe stayed awake because Adam Sandler is in it.
Woke-up early because I have to drive to work.. It’s Tuesday.. *yawn*

No comments:
Post a Comment