
Is a 11-episode Japs Drama. Finished watching it with Joe in just 1 day. (Had enough of English Drama at the mean time :)
Another interesting Japs Drama that never failed to make me cry n laugh at the same time. It aint a love drama. It is about a teacher who's determine to get this group of students to realize their dreams once again which is to play baseball and make it to Koshien after they have been banned from playing for 6 months over a tragic incident.
I have watched more than 70 KDramas, countless CDramas, filling my free time with Malay, Indo, Filipino, Tamil, Hindi, English Dramas. Well I guess, I spent 1/4 of my life watching TV. Oh yes I did, a hobby which I'm not proud off but still I fail to ditch up till now. Nonetheless, JapsDramas are the best.
It's short, (usually 11 episodes), not draggy, nice scenery and even how illogical the drama is like Zettai Kareshi, moral values are told indirectly in certain ways which goes deep into your heart.
The actors arent that manly. hahaha.. Seriously, most of them are skinny with weird hairdo and trimmed eyebrows. (Well actually I love skinny guy but minus the hair and trimmed eyebrows :) So, I dont watch movies/dramas because of the actors. Google for Densha Otoko and you know what I mean. It's among the highest rating dramas in Japan.. And I can conclude and Japs dont go for looks but the quality of the movie/drama.
I watched many Malay Dramas, many, from RTM, Media Prima's channel, Astro, you name it. But from my amateur's point of view, Malaysian's dramas/films have a long way to go to compete with other countries. Arwah Yasmin Ahmad's and Erma Fatima arent that bad though. Haslam's or the son's movies, pfffffffttttttt... Tengok mase tengah memasak kat dapur jerlah. Not worth my time at all. Sorry guys..

i find it strange (and don't think i can comprehend it as yet) to see a group of japanese men playing baseball, which is not so asian. i associated basketball/baseball wif the americans, so i find it weird and not enjoyable to see asians playing something sooooo... western. it's like watching a hijab lady, smoking ciggies. totally weird.
ReplyDeleteOther than football, baseball is indeed the most popular sport among high school student in Japan and the highest level is the National Level which is held in Koshien Stadium. Google a bit after watching this drama :)
ReplyDeleteblog hopping kembali ^_^.
ReplyDeleteantara jepun dan korea, aku pilih korea, sbb jepun cite die slow la, aku terpaksa tgk dgn speed 4x.
owh, cite melayu kalo series, agak membosankan. balik2 cite pasal harta, org kaya, cinta. dan terbaru pasal hantu.
tp aku tetap suke kekasih kuseru. hoho.
My So Called Life: Gi Main Jauh-Jauh Setan
Hai there,
ReplyDeleteSetelah menonton hampir 100 KDramas (kiraan terkini), aku dah boleh jadi director Drama korea :)
I prefer JDrama sbb episod die sikit n ending die selalu unpredictable :)
Lain orang lain minatnya.
Tapi My Girl tetap di hati.
Utk cerita Melayu zaman moden, aku suke Ali Setan je, now n forever :)
dlu zaman belajar byk la stok Korea jepun. sekarang ni, susah bebenor nk carik.
ReplyDeletetp pasal twisted ending tu, aku stuju, derang slalu unpredictable ending, unlike malays drama yg bole bace ending die.
aku suke lagu2 my girl. time belajar dlu, roomie aku ari2 tgk mygirl sampai aku nek hafal lagu2 die.
owh, cube tgk Sorry, I love u. sgt suke cerita itu! ^_^
ali setan? pun aku suke gak.
My So Called Life: Gi Main Jauh-Jauh Setan
Dah tengok cerita tu. Sad ending..
ReplyDeletetapi pempuan tu sangat cute :)