5 MCs and 1 EL.. I didn't go to work for 6 days and on Tuesday, it was really hard to get up at 5.30 in the morning again.
Alhamdulillah, I have great family, friends and officemates who are very concern about me. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it from deep of my heart.
Everyone at the office said I look very pale and sick. I was confirmed miscarried on Thursday and they said the hospital should give me a week leave. But I was only been given 2 days on Thursday and Friday and on Monday, the doctor refused to give me one at first and asked me to go to work but I insisted so she gave me a day MC reluctantly. (kedekut bangat! 2 days earlier tak boleh kira sebab masa tu doktor suruh rest sebab belum confirmed lagi)
Today, I am down with flu but I still force myself to work. There are so many things to settle before Ramadhan so I pity my colleagues if they have to manage all of it with one officer short.
So life goes on as usual. I don't think much about what happened but there are a few times that I felt really sad for no reason (or maybe for that particular reason.)
*yawn*
I'm so sleepy.. Can I have a 10 minute nap?

hope you are feeling better, yaya :)
ReplyDeletePatutnya kalau hosp gomen,diorg bg two weeks tau....
ReplyDeleteMake sure u dont stress yourself...shud urut n pantang
Sikit dear.....
Do check on the pekeliling too....kalau tak silap you can
Go for treatment paid by the gov lagi.....
Whatever it is.....take care ya!!!
Rest n rest n rest..
ReplyDeleteAllah swt Maha Pemurah lg Maha Penyayang..
Smile ya =)
Mala: Thank you.. Feeling much better now setelah tidur sehingga jam 12 hari Sabtu lepas :)
ReplyDeleteKak Shireen: Tu la.. Nape HPJ kedekut mc nih? takpelah, badan macam ok je, masih boleh pergi kerja.. Anyway, thank you :)
Jutt: Thanx babe.. :)