Thursday, 23 June 2011

It's officially gone

Good news I mentioned in the previous3 post is now officially a sad one.

After 22 months of marriage, I finally get the one I wanted. Oh yes, a double line on the pregnancy test kit. I even bought the most expensive one on the counter.

However, dear God has better plan for me. That tiny little thing just won't stay where it should be. It fell and died. I miscarried at week 5.

At first, I blame the long distance travelling back and forth to work. Remember when I was rushing to Putrajaya by public transport to send those important papers because office car was not available and the travelling to Lumut for the workshop?

But then, just now I saw it in the screen. It's still here in my uterus, lifeless. I can see that the shape is deformed. So the doctor said, it's actually a good thing that it didn't survive.

I was given another 2 day MC. I was asked to rest, and hopefully it will go out naturally like menses. If it doesn't, then I have to go through D&C which I find it very horrifying.

I experienced no symptom of pregnancy and even though it is still very new, I had grown fond of it and it is indeed such a beautiful feeling to know that I'm carrying our baby.

Of course, I did cry, a lot. I knew there must be something wrong the moment I bled heavily on Monday. Went to AnNur Bangi, the doc did vaginal scan and she couldn't see the baby sac. Did UPT again (only a very faint double line) and a blood test which I received the result today that shows that I WAS pregnant.

My emotion is like a roller coaster. Last night I was happily watching this hilarious JDrama and a moment later, I was sobbing like a toddler who lost her toy. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who always supports me during my ups and downs.

Well, the good thing is, it shows that I can conceive. So Allah is giving us a sign that I'm perfectly normal and my time will come soon.

(I'm not promoting clear blue here, hehehe)
On the 22nd, the line is fading and so did my heart.. :'(

10 comments:

  1. Babe, I'm so sorry to hear the news. :(

    Cuba lagi, insyaAllah. I always pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. insha Allah, yaya. have a good rest. praying for your health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. InsyaAllah ada hikmah tu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaya,

    So sorry for what happened....insyaAllah,there is
    A hikmah behind all these.....my biras and one of
    My frens misscarried at 9 weeks....org tua2 kata kalau lepas DnC lg cepat lekat.....manalah tau rezeki.....

    Are u sure about tak blh claim dah lepas ni? Kalau tak
    Silap it states sampai dpt baby....do double check?

    Apa pun,believe in HIM....insyaAllah ada rezeki nanti....take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear...1st of all, thanks for letting me get in here. I've been waiting for your new entry in my blog list, and i thought ur bz with ur work at new place. Then only i realized that its been privated.

    So the 18mm follicle did worked?? that a big news dear. I am sorry for the later news. I dont know what to say. I really hope you can overcome this situation.

    Plz do take care. Perjalanan masih jauh. (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaya, i am so sorry to know this happened. but hopefully, you will not give up to keep on trying. insha Allah. good things will come to those who wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. patutlah lama sgt rasa yaya tak update, rupanya private ler pulak..thanks yer jemput mama...sosorry dear..muahhhhh insyallah, ketentuan DIA telah ditetapkan, kita hambaNYa kena terus berusaha..moga nanti akan ada lagi good news..do take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. All: Thank you so much.. I'm feeling better now..
    hugs and kisses from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaya,

    Im sorry to hear the news. Takziah. And sorry it was a late one.

    My friend says, when a miscarriage happened, it's not the mother who is at fault. But there must be some problem kat lil one yang menyebabkan dia tak boleh survive. So dont blame yourself too much okay. Be positive.

    I think you know my mil kan. Her parents had to wait for 10 years to finally had a child. and had to wait another 9 years untuk dpt kan my mil. but sad for her, she dies when my mil was just 5years old. :'( jadi dear, what I want to tell you is that....you know you can conceive kan...just believe in Allah cause He knows the best time to granted you with that. be strong n positive; coz I know u are.

    Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yana,

    A'ah, memang doctor cakap shape dia deformed. Tapi still sedih juga :'( Walaupun baru 5 minggu, perasaan tu.. you know what I meant kan..

    Thank you dear. And you take care.
    Tak sabar nak tengok your junior. Semoga semuanya selamat :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...