I haven't talked much about my ttc story, have I?
there isnt't much to talk about. I have stopped visiting lppkn for the moment eventhough I can see lppkn's building from my office's window.
Husband told me to continue after my office move to Putrajaya because he knows his wife will never walk gracefully when she has to take 2 different transports to work. There'll be time when she's late and has to run to catch the train. His wife is like that.
Anyway, I already submitted my claim, my one and only claim to my office. The process is very simple.
You fill in the form as mentioned in Pekeliling Perkhidmatan Bil. 21 tahun 2009.
Paste all your receipt on the A4 paper and submit the form+receipt to lppkn.
Later, lppkn will give you a call to collect your form along with cover letter from lppkn.
My finance dept query my form asking me to complete part V and they said, I should seek treatment at the govt hospital first and can only go to lppkn if I was referred there. I was pissed. Part V is actually for those referred to private clinic/hospital and was given medication not provided in the govt hospital.
Lppkn is not a private clinic. It's stated there in the GO that civil servants can seek primary infertility treatment either in govt hospital or lppkn.
So, I gave JP@ a call to confirm that I am right because finance won't believe my explanation. He kept on comparing my claim with those claiming for hemodialysis treatment.
And I am right all along.
The difference between lppkn and govt hospital is that, govt hospitals accept GL. So, you don't have to cough out your own money whereas at lppkn, it's faster but you have to pay first and claim later. You can do as many IUI as you want and claim back your money as long as you are never pregnant before.
So, if any of you face the same problem as I am, you can say confidently that Part V is irrelevant or you can ask them to contact JP@ Bahagian Saraan. I talked to puan Shim@ yesterday.
I'll be moving back to Putrajaya in mid December. Owh, I can't wait. I miss having lunch with husband. However, I'm going to miss a lot of things that Putrajaya doesn't have, especially Sogo... :(

ohhhhhhh!
ReplyDeleteterima kasih atas tip tersebut :)
yeps..thanks for the tips. akak pun lum claim sbb tak smpai IUI lagi kan. igt kalo nak claim lps buat IUI lah :)
ReplyDeletewelcome back to Putrajaya...heheh
ReplyDeleteSogo? yup, it is... by the way thanx for sharing a good story.... and if u dont mind sharing the cost too for one treatment.... i can pass it to my friend for reference tq
ReplyDeleteMala: You're welcome :)
ReplyDeleteKak Reen: Claim je ape yang dah buat. Ni dah nak tutup account, baik buat cepat2 :)
Niza: Bila dah kerje kat sini, memang lagi seronok dari kat putrajaya. Lebih banyak tempat nak release tension within walking distance. Cuma tak larat nak travel..
Kak Min: Wrote a new entry about the cost. I hope it helps.
Nothing can replace Sogo. A one stop shopping centre that has everything :)