Wednesday, 25 January 2012

I'm really suck at giving titles for entries.

Anyway, I never thought myself as being a workaholic. Never....

Until my laptop died on me yesterday. It just went blank while we were watching movie on the laptop.

And I was really, really disturbed for the rest of the day.

I was so upset because at that point of time I was thinking that I can't bring work home anymore. Crazy because money only came second (whether to fix it or just buy a new one and oh I just changed the screen 2 months ago.. zzzzzzzz )

It has served me good for almost 4 years.

Maybe it's a good thing for the time being. At the moment, I can stop bringing those files back and enjoy my hours at home.

Just temporarily..

I definitely need to have a laptop at home.. must have.... 10 hours at work is just too short of time.. Ok, I should stop now. I sounded cocky.. pffffttttttt

5 comments:

  1. balik rumah takpayah buat kerja la suraya, kerja sampai bila tak habis...

    buat kat opis je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya : hahaha~ the same thing happened to me! tapi aku punya tahun lepas la. tiba2 laptop aku restart sendiri takleh masuk windows. sedih sangat. last-last aku suruh adik aku reformat and sampai sekarang aku tak ambik2 lagi laptop tu kat dia (dah setengah tahun kot).

    positively, aku mmg dah tak bawak keje balik rumah (unless sangat urgent dan laptop husband aku la jadi mangsa haha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zulfikar: Tak boleh, kalau tak, tak sempat siap. Hari kerja, meeting la bagai. Last2, kat rumah jugak kena siapkan.

    Niha: roughly around RM900 nak baiki. I already bought a new one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think you sounded cocky.
    you sounded tired and yes, you are workaholic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mala :)
    I have no choice but to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...