Husband made me breakfast this morning.
It was 3 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter + cheese + chocolate + garlic spread.
How's the taste?
Errr, speechless!
But I ate it anyway because I was really, really hungry.
Throwing food is bad, people!
******
A friend of ours once asked us a question, which place(s) in this whole world do I want to visit other than the holy city of mekah and madinah?
It was a really simple question. Some can give a handful of answers within minutes unfortunately, I can't give any. Big L stamped on my forehead.
It's not that I've never given any thought about it. I used to dream but I've forgotten when was the last time I dreamed about going to these beautiful places across the world.
Airasia's newsletter are deleted without even bothering to read it. I have planned my whole 2012 budget. How much savings and money spent are analysed. Is it just me or everyone who's married has their priorities sorted out differently compares to the singles? Or I'm turning into that makcik who loves asset and money more than wanting to enjoy it because she fears that if anything were to happen to this country, she still has a piece of land that she can claim as hers.
I'm not in denial. Everyone leads their lives differently and it doesn't matter where I go, as long as I have my loved ones with me, it'll be a wonderful visit.
p/s: I love reading about my friends' traveling stories :)

yaya, please tell me that the spread was on three different breads and not mixed together. garlic spread and chocolate *shivers* didn't sound very errrr appetizing.
ReplyDeleteIt's supposed to be chocolate and peanut butter, garlic and cheese.. hehehe..
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, it was mixed together.. :D Do you want to try?
ko makan macam tu tapi still maintain kurussss...kelassss ko yaya...hahaha...
ReplyDeleteAla, perli ke ape ni.... :D
ReplyDeleteaku teringin nak travel eropah backpack dgn bakal bini aku nanti..
ReplyDeletewuhaaaaaaai....
Kau kena cari bini yang backpack traveler la macam tu dan haruslah badan tidak kecil. Kalau tak, naya kau kene angkat 2 beg ;)
ReplyDelete