Being told that what my unit does has no significant values broke my hearts to millions pieces. I cried for I don't know how many times.
Not long after that, a subordinate came and told me to be strong. Even how bad we're treated, they will give me the best performance because of me. Alhamdulillah.. Those words cured my heart immediately..
I will be strong, for them and our work MATTERS.....

yaya: story me..how come ur unit unsignificant? ish,ish..who said that?
ReplyDeleteyAYA: you're stunning and like a diamond. otherwise i wouldn't check up on you once in a while although we never seen each other. :) love you
ReplyDeleteRyo: I have sooo much to tell you.. Tapi dengan keadaan aku ni, I'm letting it go.. Lantak la. Selagi aku buat kerja aku, dah memadai. It's not worth my tears nak sedih2 fikir on what some other people think... :D
ReplyDeleteMunira: Thank you.. I never stop reading your blog tau.. :)
hugs and kisses :)