Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Mean...

The public can be so mean.

Yeah, jkm’s fb made a mistake. (You guys can google it. It was circulated all over the net and fb.) But it doesn’t mean people can ridicule us to that extend.

Oh, my.

I spent almost an hour going through those comments and man their words are harsh, uneducated, emotional and very uncivilised.

Some called us stupid and we should not work in the office but in the kandang taking care of the cow instead. Others even went deeper commenting how stupid government officers are. Ah, I bet most of them don’t even memorise the Rukun Negara or the Negaraku song and they have the urge to comment about patriotism?? My a**.

Sad though.

Why can’t they comment nicely?!! Civilised people don’t bash like that. I just felt like putting their heads in the microwave and let them explode. (oh, I watched The Last House on The Left yesterday and the ending is awesome ;)

However, a few gave very nice words, trying to sooth the angry community. I felt like hugging them. You guys make me believe that there are still good rational people out there.

At that point of time, I wish we were back during the time where the fastest way the news can be reached is by using the telegram.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i saw the comments too. agak harsh la. even masa mindef buat mistakes tuh pun, ramai yang kutuk-kutuk even among officers pun.

    personally, i thought (though to a certain extent, memangla memalukan and shouldn't even happen) but then again, it was just a mistake. i think if nak tegur pun, perlu ada hemahnye.

    don't worry too much yaya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I notice this comment before?
    Thank you dear..
    Anyway, new updates, that officer was transferred out.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...