Junior is entering 23 weeks next week. Time is moving too fast and the moment I realised it, the tummy is growing bigger and I kept on complaining "I don't have anything nice to wear to work" to husband every morning.
Alhamdulillah, at this stage I can move around like usual, I can drive, no swelling, stretch marks or weird cravings and it really helps with my work.
At times, I think we are a pair of not-the-super-excited parents. We love this baby so much even though we have only seen him/her in the screen of black and grey. Maybe because I'm perfectly ok, we sometimes forget I'm carrying a life in my tummy/uterus. You get what I meant?
-________________-
The first time I felt the baby kicking was while I was reading and husband was inspecting his racket.
me: B, the baby is kicking now, come put your hand here.
husband: where? (still couldn't figure it up)
me: here. (getting annoyed)
husband: oooooo..
me: (wasn't sure if he really felt it)
later
both of us: (continued doing what we did before)
See...
Some first-timer mothers may streaming down tears but I was like, okay, acting all cool.
I talk to my baby a lot especially when I'm annoyed. Advising him/her not to be like the one I'm complaining about. I hope he/she grows up well. having kid(s) is the biggest responsibility ever.
It has only been 23 weeks and ibu is having nightmares about labour already....

i think you guys are just being, hmmm, what i would say, level-headed.
ReplyDeleteyou both knew it wasn't an easy ride to get one, and you finally have one, you are very cautious about it. you don't want to get too excited and at the same time, you don't want to get too upset too.
so level-headed.
i think that's normal for what you guys have been through.
am happy to know that you are doing well babe :)
take good care.
Maybe we are.
ReplyDeleteDan orang tua-tua selalu cakap, terlalu excited pun tak elok kan.
Thank you dear.
You take care too :)
dahtu aku jatuh tangga baru perasan rupa2nya selama ni yg aku ingat angin tu, baby bergerak. apekahhhh sangat kan aku ni.
ReplyDeleteowh. bila pertu aku besar sangat, couldn't even bother sebab perut berombak tahap segan nak pegi makan kat restaurants tengok perut asyik senget sebelah. :D
At 5months, doctor kata perut aku agak besar.. o'oh...
ReplyDeleteThere r no words to describe the pain and no words to describe how beautiful giving birth is. Doa banyak2. InsyaAllah dipermudahkan sumenye nanti...;)
ReplyDeleteTakut.. But can't wait to hold little one in my arms..
ReplyDeletedoakan untuk kami berdua :)