Friday, 14 October 2022

I am a mom for 10 years

 My 1st born turns 10 today.

Happy birthday!! :)

our long awaited son.

Masa nak bersalin pun banyak drama.

So what have I achieved for 10 years as a mom?

My kids would hug me every night before they go to sleep without failed.

Both of them fight to talk to me or trying to get my attention (aww, I feel like a celebrity every time this happens)

I feel loved by them.

And I love them endlessly.

I feel enough.

But I don't think I have done enough.

There are moms out there who cook everyday, spend so much time with them, teach them Quran every morning, I feel like a loser every..... single..... time I read their achievements, while I.. 

I feel tired all the time & just wanna sleep all day on weekends.

I hope there are moms out there who feel the same.

...

Gotta get ma buns moving..

My kids are what I fed them, what I taught them...

They ate jajans with me just now.

👀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...