Sunday, 2 July 2006

Childhood

Just finished reading Cecilia Ahern's - If You Could See Me Now..
Love it.. The 1st Cecilia Ahern's I read was PS I Love You.. I love it too...
Her books are creative. So far. I really love her work..
Imagine having a hottie as ur imaginary friend but u don't know he's your imaginary friend... ehem,ehem... Oh, I want one.. *giggle*

Speaking of imaginary friend, I don't think I have one when I was a kid..
Do u??I love my life as a kid..Even though life was kinda hard that time and ma+pa was extremely strict, I did have a very nice childhood..

Sis Yanti (4years older) was very very good at creating games..We did play masak-masak once in a while.. But that game was so uncool and so yesterday.. Our lives as kids were very much influenced by television drama.. I think I'm addicted to tv since I was 4years old.. Thanx to my 3 older sisters..

So,we liked to act. Pretended to be stewardess, (the staircase was our plane seats.. hehe..) singers (Tommy Page n New Kids On the Block were our fave of all.. We collected their cassettes, badges, files, posters.. U just name it, we have it all.. My fave NKOTB was Joe-the youngest..) policeman, doctors etc etc.. And then there were, camping, hotel and monsters. Monsters was horrifying.. Bro Pian pretended to be the monster, n he'll try to catch us, while we crawled under the sofa.. When we lived in Kuching, we had a secret-room for our own use, a store room.. That was the place we plan all our games..

Hmph, how I wish I could turn back time..2 of my sisters are already married.. Another wedding is coming up this August.. Being an adult sucks big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...