Tuesday, 7 November 2006

Josie Grossie

This post has nothing to do with Drew Barrymore being Josie Grossie in Never Been Kissed..
But it is something really gross...

It started when Sis Yanti came home on Sunday bringing those fatty+yummy kuih muih which I can never resist..I was wearing my retainer, so I took it off becos I didnt feel comfortable eating with that thing in my mouth..I wrapped it in tissue paper and put it temporarily by the sink..I'll wear it again later.. (Yeah right) But of course, I never did..

The next day I woke up, the 1st thing on my mind was, I feared the maid had thrown away my retainer..Well, my hunches were right..That tissue paper containing my retainer was no longer there.. uwaaa.........

I told Ma bout it..She was furious cos I always take things for granted that it'll never happened..She took back those trash she put outside and I began my searching in that smelly, yuckie perishable garbage.. It took me almost half the garbage when I finally find my retainer..
I poured and soaked my retainer with boiled water many of times.. Later, I soaked it in anti-bact mouthwash.. Euw, I am going to wear that in my mouth, I just hv to make sure it is super clean.. but the sight of seeing in it that garbage still haunted me..
Yucks........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...