Tuesday, 7 November 2006

So glad it's over..

I went for my PTD interview today. Alhamdulillah, everything went well.I just need to do a whole lot of praying and tawakkal jer lar. I met quite a few of familiar faces..Faces that I came across during PAC at IKWAS.. Glad to meet again and got to change phone numbers..
Anyway, I find the ques asked were a little bit easier compare to my previous interview ques.. But, easier doesnt mean that I answered it the way they want it to be, right?

Well, I just had the worst 2days of my life.. It started with my knee pain on my left leg last Friday. For the past 2years, I always had this regular come-and-go knee pain. I did some blood test a year ago and the result showed no abnormality-nothing to worry about. I thought it is just one of my PMS.

That Friday, ma took me to see the orthopedic. Did x-rays (where I was exposed to x-ray 11times) and result showed evreything's fine except that there are a little bit dislocated bone on both knees (Dont know the med term for it), just a little bit, so I need to see a physiotherapy to adjust the bone back to its original position. (something like that)

But last Sunday, the pain was unbearable. I cant even bend or straighten my left knee.I was crying because it was so intolerably painful.The next day, (yesterday), Ma took me to see the orthopaedic again.I cant barely walk, so I need to sit on a wheelchair. Bro Wan, was making insensitive joke baout me having to sit on a wheelchair like a 70year old granny and he hadnt got any camera to capture that moment..Everyone seemed to stare (like all Malaysian like to do) wherever I went and they must be thinking, "She's so young, I wonder what is her illness"..

Did 3 blood tests: uric acid, rheumatism and another one I cant recall the name.
Uric acid came out -ve (Alhamdulillah I dont inherit gout from Pa), and another 2results I need to come again a week later. Doc said I may have injured my knee tendon and there's an infection that causes the pain and swelling. The good news is, doc advised me to rest so he wrote me a letter for me to give to JAKIM to postpone my report duty until 1st of Dec..

Later in the afternoon, I had migraine attack. Dizzy + vomitting. I cant eat anything coz I kept on throwing-up. I laid down restless n fall asleep. Today, I woke-up a bit early, read a few things (last minute i/view preparation).. Luckily, Ma can drive me to Putrajaya.. I had to walk slowly and (control macho beb. nak jalan macam orang normal walaupun kaki sakit)..

I'm so glad the interview is over and my knee is recovering..
To Linda, Akis, Emma, Wani, Nad, Sab, Good luck for ur next Food Tech interview! Do Ur very best ok!!(If u guys want to stuck in the govt sector lar ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...