Sunday, 10 December 2006

Friends for life...

1st row from left:Mamat, Epul, Kyril, Kerol, Zul, Hydair, Amri, Faiz
2nd row: Mar, me, Balqis, Ina, Tini
Front row: Aqish and Waja (no, they are not a couple ;)

These are a few of my ex-secondary classmates that managed to show-up at our very 1st class reunion today at PD. The plan was quite in a hurry, so many couldnt make it and some canceled at last minute. And I am soooooo glad my ex couldnt make it either.. It would very awkward between us.

Most of them, I have known since primary school. The people I have spent the longest time in my life. Physically, most of the guys have change a lot. Some getting taller, some getting cuter and none getting more muscular.. hehehe

Mamat was our class joker.Everyone laughs at every word that came out from his mouth. My history teacher called him Pak Mat Jampuk because he likes to interrupt when people are talking.
Epul, we noticed that he is taller n gone all those extra fats..
Kyril, my fave guy, is still the quiet, full of mystery guy. He was the new kid back then and I liked to sakat him.
Kerol, my mom likes him, he's still the boy-next-door kind of guy. I'm not sure whether he's still available..hehe..
Zul, my ex-neighbour. We went to the same primary, religious school and 3years of secondary and I think we have more conversation today than all those years.
Hydair, we used to talk hours on the phone. Still a loyar buruk.

Amri, nvr get the chance to know him dat well. But, during secondary, he's crazy for Siti Nurhaliza, Zhao Wei and he had 2 beautiful persian cats. And he's a great cook.
Faiz, last time I saw him he was small, pelat and cute. And now, he's no longer pelat, tall and cuter. (I quote that from Tini :)
Waja, what can I say bout him, he's still the same old Waja we knew.Slightly taller mybe. BTW, his full name is Koroszimin Warazazihan.
I have met the gurls many of times. So there's no drastic changes there.



Through-out my life, I have 4 groups of friends. Friends during primary, friends during secondary, friends during matrix and friends during my 1st degree.. Each group with total different characters. But I like them all. They bring colours to my life. So, keep in touch and friends forever..

Awesome job done today! 2 thumbs-up for the crews!!
Amri, Kerol, Hydair and Mar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...