Friday, 4 May 2007

Kene lagi..

It's Friday.. Long lunch break.. No more going to Alamanda please..
I read my sis Yana's blog..
she tagged me again..
So here I am..

Part 1 - ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Suraya
DOB: April 26th
Current status: Single
Eye color: Dark brown
Hair color: Black
Right of left handed: Right
Zodiac: Taurus

Part 2 - ON THE INSIDE
My heritage: Half Malay and half Chinese
My fear: Losing my loved ones, car breakdown, drowning
My weakness: Fried chicken, my mommy
My perfect pizza: Don't eat that often.. erm, lots of pepperoni and
cheese

Part 3 - YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW
Your first thought waking up: On working days, "I hate going to work" On non-working days, at 6am, "I love weekends"
Your bedtime: in between 11 to 12.
My most missed memory: Ma sending me to kindergarten by bicycle. And sometimes there was a dog chasing us.

Part 4 - YOUR PICK
Pepsi or coke: Neither
McD or burger king: Always McD
Single or group dates: Depends
Adidas or nike: Doesn't really matter
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Not much of a tea drinker
Chocolate or vanila: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee. Can't live without.

Part 5 - DO YOU..
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Only when I encountered M'sia's stupidest drivers

Part 6 - IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Never ever
Gone to the mall: Last Tuesday. 3 malls in one day ;)
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Nope. Sushi doesn't suit my taste anymore since I read an article about it 3years ago.
Dyed your hair: nope..

Part 7 - WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: typing 'nope'
1 hour ago: Read my sis Yana's blog
4 1/2 hours ago: In the meeting room, forcing my small eyes wide open
1 month ago: At work but not working.. (huh??)
1 year ago: Struggling to finish my thesis which I ended up getting only B+

Part 8 - FINISH THE SENTENCE
I love: my life
I hate: Stupid, inconsiderate drivers, people who litter anywhere,
anytime, that someone at my office (oops!),
I feel: happy because tomorrow's Saturday..yippee
I hide: my feelings excellently
I miss: lazing around at home in front of the tv
I need: to finish my report but malas..

Not tagging anyone.. (^^)v

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...
    ko la insan paling senang nk tido
    tanpa disedari...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Komen ni base on ape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm.based on performance laaa...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...