Tuesday, 15 May 2007

Traffic jam and KL

I witnessed the worst jam ever yesterday morning..
The crawl started 50m before Sg.Besi toll all the way to TUDM, until the exit to Jln Tun Razak..
Crazy! a small accident can cause such a severe 'damage'..
I'm sure many showed up late at work yesterday..

I almost caught up in the jam this morning..
Luckily I was a few mins early and the crawl wasn't that bad..
An accident involving a kancil, toppled in the middle of the road..
The road converged from 3lanes to 1 lane..

Recently, I feel so malas to wake up as early as 530..
I snoozed my handphone clock until 6am..
Then jumping out of the bed, everything was done in fast forward mode..

Anyway, Sis Yanti gave birth to a 3kg bb boy yesterday..
Alhamdulillah..
Yey, another nephew..!!
I drove straight to HUKM from work..
There was a complication and she had to go through C-section
I didn't know the way there except from MRR2 so I just gamble my way.
I missed the exit to Jln Loke Yew and I had to make 1 big turn to get back into that road..
And a stupid car almost knocked down my Kenari.Sipi tersgt..

I'm glad Sis Yanti and baby are in good condition..
More post about this new nephew of mine later..
Btw, I'm thinking, what should I buy for my new nephew..

~takutnye beranak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...