Thursday, 16 October 2008

Hope To Come Here Again

I went for my Umrah 10 years ago along with the rest of the family plus my arwah opah but without Sis Yana who was still in Belfast that time and .

I miss this place terribly. If I had the money, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else other than here. No Paris, UK, New York, New Zealand bla, bla, bla but only the Holy Land of Mekah.

I remember it was during Malaysian Commonwealth Games, we were already on the plane to Madinah. I was in Form 2 and my youngest brother was just in Std 1.

I remember how I burst into tears the 1st time I set eyes on Kaabah. Even my 7 year old Bro Wan was crying. How lucky I am to ever set foot here.

Anyway, being so young and lack a other few things, we (Sis Yani, Sis Yanti and I) sometimes treated the Umrah macam melancong and didn't make full use of the time we had to make as much umrah as we could. I regret that till now. After Subuh prayer we always went shopping.. Hee..

I remember we always woke up late. The Subuh azan was recited twice. The 1st time is like a waking call and the 2nd one is the real Subuh azan. My sweet arwah opah always the 1st one to wake up and prepare herself but she had to wait for the lazy grand daughters to get ready instead.

Ape lagi, kami akan berjalan laju2 supaya tak lewat solat Subuh berjemaah. Sekali dengan opah kena jalan laju dengan kami. Miracle nye berada di Mekah and Madinah, semua sakit2 hilang. Sakit kaki opah pun takde and boleh jalan laju dengan kami.
Cepat Opah, nanti lambat.
Sian Opah.I miss those moments. 10 years ago, Sis Yani was 21, Sis Yanti was 18 and Bro Pian was 13.

After the 1st umrah, kedua-duanye botak kepala and ade ade dua "toyol" bersama2 kami. Bila Pa, Bro Pian and Bro Wan jalan sama2, they looked so cute together..

I wish to go here again. I'm saving up my money and nak ajak Abg pergi sekali lepas kahwin ;) InshaAllah

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 am

    The feeling is indescribable kan? Especially the first time people lay their eyes on the Kaa'bah.

    Sentiasa rasa nak pegi sana lagi bila ada kesempatan nanti. :) Last time pegi rasa tanak balik je.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, the feeling is so special..The last solat in front of Kaabah yang paling sedih.. Sedih nak meninggalkan Mekah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku pun teringin sangat nak gi sana.. kita doa sama2 lah ye.. semoga dimurahkan rezeki .. dapat gi sana.. insyaallah..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...