Thursday, 12 February 2009

Time travel..

2 years ago, I thought love is stupid..
2 years ago, I said that marriage is for the idiots. Why bother to live with another person who isn't related to you and going through all the hardship..
2 years ago, I said man is a self-centred lot..
2 years ago, I was thinking of not getting married and raised an adopted kid..
2 years ago, I was a strong believer that men only do good deeds to get something in return..
2 years ago, I only shed tears when watching those Korean drama which 1 of the main characters died..
2 years ago, I knew that men neither show their love with action nor words. "You know I love you that's why I'm still here with you".. Yeah, what ever.. I guess, if that's the case, then they shouldn't be praying to God as long as they still believe in Him eh?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Less than 6 months, I'm going to be a wife..
Less than 6 months, I will have a husband to take care of..
Less than 6 months, Papa wont be paying my zakat fitrah anymore..
Less than 6 months, I'm going to live with a boy..
Less than 6 months, I will have to wake up super early..
Less than 6 months, I will have to cook and clean every single day..
Less than 6 months, I have another family and an Abah..
Less than 6 months, I can no longer hug and kiss Mama every morning before I go to work..
Less than 6 months, I still want to cry and go to sleep when we have our fights..
Less than 6 months, I hope that romance isn't just only during the early years of marriage..
Less than 6 months, I hope I were given good health to take of myself and him..
Less than 6 months and till the last day of my life, I hope we can tolerate each other and live happily ever after..

I'm having cold feet now..

3 comments:

  1. believe me... marriage will complete u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so too Bad..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets counting yr days together.*wink..wink*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...