Saturday, 14 February 2009

Lelaki oh Lelaki #3

I was doing my minute writing half way but I couldn't concentrate anymore..

Anyway, men always say how they like women with less make-up. I don't know much about make-up. I learned how to used eye-liner (to make my eyes bigger) when I was 22. I don't know how to use eye-shadow and I hate using mascara. My make-up kit only consists of a compact powder, blusher, lipstick and eye-liner which I always bring along with me.

The reason why I only use light make-up is because I hate the washing process when I need to pray. In this hot and humid weather, you have to wear everything water-proofed. Therefore, you cant just wash your face with facial wash when you're wearing water-proof mascara and eyeliner. It'll take extra time to wipe away those things with eye make-up remover and another extra time to put it on again. Too much effort I told you.

Another reason is, if I always put on heavy make-up on normal occasion, people wont see the difference on my wedding day anymore.. Takde seri dah..

I gave some remark to him just now on the girls sitting a few table next to ours how beautiful they looked. Their skins were flawless. And he just said, "Too much make-up. It doesn't look natural" Anyway, men are as good as women in identifying whether the woman are wearing too much, light or nothing at all. well, not all of us have that natural beauty. But, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder people.. I don't need people of the world to say I'm beautiful. I only need him to say that. That's all the matters..

~He said I'm the cute type =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...