Thursday, 21 May 2009

Food and Fat..

People get fat because they ate too much and did no exercise. (Excluding Mala..) Those skinny models are usually what they called size 0 because they ate salad for breakfast, for lunch and for dinner. Well, they ate nothing but salad.

I walked passed this slimming centre at Mines a few weeks ago. Man, that place was packed with people. Seeking for advises to join or not to join the centre to slim down the fat zones. By watching the advertisements, these places indirectly are telling people that you don't have to exercise or go through the hardway to get a better shape. I gawked the very 1st time I saw it. Seriously, boleh kurus sesenang itu ke?? Dari 70kg turun ke 50kg. Then I was telling myself I wanted to save my money and did a spot reduction. Gile obses kan.. That was before I had Mr.Joe in my life.

Anyway, joining the slimming centre isn't as easy as it looks. I have a friend who spent RM10K++ for the slimming programme. She was given medication or food supplement, needed to attend the session for massaging, sauna, slim-wrap and what nots plus the do's and dont's in eating habit. It is almost the same as reading a Trim, Trim, Trim Those Fat book. They'll teach you to eat healthily. Amazingly you managed to follow all those rules because you knew you have spent thousands of $$$ therefore you wanted to make it worth it.

Getting a good shape and maintaining it is all about discipline and how you withstand your yearning for food.. which many of us don't have...

2 comments:

  1. marmalade4:45 pm

    people are so obsessed wif their appearances. everyyyybodddddyyy wants to look slim. tido je everyday. it works for me! hahahahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu, I envy you..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...