Thursday, 21 May 2009

Minute writing

Hands up for those who love to do minute writing?

None..

This is the task I hate most. And I hate it even more when I had to ask the members of the meeting to check on the particulars and they insisted on changing the Chairman's decision or the dateline of the task given during the meeting. So far, the Chairman didn't seem to remember what he decided during the last meeting and depend solely on the minutes.

True, everyone is afraid of the Chairman, but the dateline were given by you. If you think the dateline can't be achieved, then give a longer one. And if I published the minutes according to the Chairman's word without having the member the chance to amend it beforehand, they will blame me as if I wrote the wrong thing..haish..

I'm so glad the work has been taken over by person in charge..

Another 2 more meeting minutes to be done.. p(^^)q

2 comments:

  1. marmalade4:44 pm

    wahhh banyaknya posts. hahahahaha. ini qada' ke?

    i hate minutes of meeting too. in fact, i hate anything to wif meetings. especially when i don't understand them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qada'? Lebih kurang camtu ar..hahaha

    Me too.. Lagi menci buat minit yang tak faham ape2 pasal meeting..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...