Monday, 18 January 2010

Not a cheery note..

I think I have had worked my as* off last year. Apart from my own kerja hakiki, I had to tanggung kerja for 6 months of 3 different officers. 2 out of that 6 months, I did it for free because that officer is from a different scheme. Then, I was the secretary for this particular meeting for 4 months, with 3 meetings each month. Too many meeting's minutes, I had to bring home to settle it. I have 47 hospitals under my wing to take care of. Then I'm in the KESKEB committee.

However, I was told today that my total LNPT marks does not reach 'certain level' eventhough my 1st evaluator gave me quite high marks. No, I dont mind been given that marks, but I was not sattisfied when my colleague of same unit whom has half the number of the hospitals than mine to take care of, had maternity leave for 2 months, went back home on time every day, was given higher marks.

I am indeed dissapointed..

The blame is not on that colleague of mine. She's nice, the closest friend I have here whom I always pour my heart into other than Lin. She's not the type that would say nice things to the boss in order to please her but I cant stop thinking what I did wrong to deserve such marks. What did I do less than my colleague?

I wish she had called each and everyone of us WHY she gave what she gave. At least I know why I deserved such marks..

No, I wasnt expecting an APC. I dont deserve an APC just yet. But I did work very hard last year. However it's sweet to hear my 1st evaluator said I deserve better marks, and if she knew this would happened, she would've given higher..

Thanx boss.. I'll work harder this year..

Joe's in Malacca. Argh, I have to iron my own clothes.. >_<

2 comments:

  1. marmalade7:31 am

    hahaha. aku juga mengalami dilemma yang sama. ramai orang suruh aku fight untuk markah yang lebih baik, but aku fikir, aku tanak berkira. semua nak list down, semua nak berkira. nanti Tuhan pun akan berkira dengan kita. so takpe. mungkin bukan rezeki aku untuk dapat good marks this year (though seriously, aku masih lagi terbayang-bayang 30 jam kerja tanpa henti).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku pun taknak berkira..
    Just taktahu kenapa 2nd evaluator aku bagi markah rendah.. I need to know in order to improve myself in the future.. (Cheh, poyo plak bunyinye ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...