Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Lies..

I have always had trust issues.. even when I was a kid. Due to watching too many tv programmes, I developed this feelings that people who are not related to you will lie for their own benefits.

When I was 10, my best-friend said she spent 2 years in Zimbabwe and she got to be the coolest kid ever that time. I already knew where Zimbabwe is and it can't be true unless one of her parents is an ambassador or a N*tional G*ographic scientist or photographer and I definitely knew her parents, she's my bff. I said I don't believe her, therefore I was outcasted by the so called coolest gang.

In order to prove that she's lying, I went through Pa's Britannica's Encyclopaedia and many other books to find more on Zimbabwe. And yeah, I got to prove she's lying but the ending was kinda messy. But we are still friends now and she is in the same scheme as I am, only 2 years junior..hehe

Kids always lies or should I say they love to brag the untrue things.

However, when adult people lie to escape responsibilities, that is so freaking uncool and totally unacceptable. Lying seems like a sinless thing to do nowadays. People can easily tell lies naturally while giving us the straight face.

I believe in karma, what comes around, goes around.

5 comments:

  1. speaking of which, sometimes u'd just had to believe whatever ur friend said because she's UR FRIEND. as for me, i'd do the same thing u did too. :)

    btw, kad jemputan ko n wan aku nak bagi ni. anytime ko free for lunch? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody lies
    to escape punishment!

    lies is the way of life,u know?
    even we said the truth,
    somehow others really dont listen!!

    so better
    shut up & drive..hehe

    uhuk.uhuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niha: As time goes on, I learned to read people's face.. And I usually know when they lied.. hehehe.. Anyway, I hate working with people who tell lies..

    Ryo: So, kiamat semakin hampir la nampaknya bila menipu adalah sebahagian daripada hidup.. Baik ko kahwin cepat :D (echeh, ape kaitan??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah rio, kawin cepat. kekekeee~
    (aku pun taktau apa kaitan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niha: Ryo tengah kumpol harta karun tu dulu sebelum masuk minang SNK.. Tgk entry blog Ryo pun suda tau.. Tak lame ar tu :D

    Weh, aku kat E7, depan ofis ko je, anytime aku leh terpacak depan lobby ko :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...