Saturday, 26 February 2011

Unfriend the unfriendly people

I remembered someone said to me before, when your instinct feels that this person (whom you've known for quite sometime) doesn't like you, it's true, he/she doesn't like you.

Observed how he/she responded to you, you'll know.

I've learned to become a civilized, adult woman since 4 years ago. I know I have so much more to learn. I tried to control my temper, kept quiet rather than cursing when I'm angry and not to become emotional over simple things. Accepting criticism professionally is definitely one of them.

However when some chose to use a different platform to criticize, I tried not to turn into a psycho-maniac and do the same in order to humiliate him/her. Responding to that, I apologized, admitted what I did wrong, wish him/her the best in life and goodbye.

Oh, yes. A goodbye.

I wish people my age would grow up because the last time I checked, reality isn't a fairy tale.

2 comments:

  1. ini ada kena mengena macam entry aku "masks" kah?

    apakah kau pun mengalami benda yang sama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku mengalami benda yang sama, tapi tak melibatkan sesuatu organisasi.. Kawan2 je :)
    Tapi, kecil hati jugak..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...