Who's in need of a new pair of jeans?
Me, me!! [giving hint]
What are you waiting for, Levi's Warehouse Sale will be on for 4 days.
Grab your man (with cash or credit card), ask him to start the engine and drive you to:
(click for bigger view)
Oh, it's April again. I'll be twenty seven in less than 2 weeks but I've already bought myself a gift yesterday which cost me no-more-favourite-domino's pizza for a year and received the early birthday gift from him too..
However, I'm so in need of a new pair because the one I have now which was bought in 2002 dah koyak. (Itu pun brand cap ayam je. Oh my, I never had a Levi's in my whole life)
[hinting again and batting eyelashes rapidly]
Ok, ok, I'll stop giving hint and the eyelashes thing.. hahahaha, because it never works..
Back to work...

hehehe kelakar la ko ni...aah aku pun dah lama tak membeli jeans..
ReplyDeletenway thanks for the info..interesting
Bulan ni aku dah kopak..
ReplyDeleteKene tunggu next warehouse sale pulak.... or..... tunggu elaun itu masuk.. hihihihihi