Monday, 18 April 2011

Surprise

Received the letter, together with a new posting today. Partly I'm excited, new environment, new place. The bad side of it, it's in KL. I was told that the Ministry will move to Putrajaya later end of this year or next year.

The husband got posted to a new workplace too, but it's still in Putrajaya. So, for the time being, no more lunch date with dear husband and the train will be my transport to work.

In 2 weeks time, I need to finish up my pending works as much as I can. It's kinda sad though.

Oh well, it's time for my career to move on.. Hello new Ministry, goodbye beloved Kompleks E..

No more assistant secretary, I am now a senior assistant director.. (ikut suka wujud post sendiri :)

8 comments:

  1. wah...welkam to KL yea.. hik hik... kementerian mana tu?? apakah sma kementerian??? yg basednya di BSAS?? huhu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, tq :D
    Bukan di BSAS, tapi Kementerian yang berdekatan dengan Sogo tu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelassss ko yaya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. huwaa...aku sudah tiada kawan gosip

    ReplyDelete
  5. ada eh post senior assistant director? jarang2 aku dgr nie :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mal: Hehehehehe.. Ape yang kelas bro.

    Lin: Aku akan tepon setiap minggu untuk updates :D

    Nuar: Ala ko ni, kasi can ar nak sedapkan hati yang kene pindah ni dengan title tu (walaupun tak wujud).. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Senior asst director? Hahahaha.. Ko ni membuatkan aku teringat satu citer kelakar di JPA berhubung gelaran itu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suke suki buat create post eh.. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...