Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Common sense

When you are leaving a place, you MUST tidy up everything which obviously includes disposing that mess you’ve kept throughout the years. Common sense. Full-stop.

My department is leaving for Putrajaya end of this year. We are asked to tag everything we plan to take with us. Everything was tagged except for these 3 cabinets which belong to the previous officer who left when I got transferred here.

Oh man…..

3 cabinets with 4 drawers each. All 12 drawers are stuffed with files and papers since year 2007!!!! He didn’t even bother to throw all those unwanted files before he left and there are so many original letters since 2007. Haiyo… Tepuk dahi den..

I remember my previous boss told me to dispose those papers which I haven’t flip through for 2 years. Sisih, sisih. Housekeeping every 6 months. Takdelah lepas 3 tahun baru nak sisih, memang berguni2 beb..

I spent 2 days cleaning up my room before I left so that the officer who comes in won’t curse me like I’m doing right now. Sabar jer la.

2 drawers down, 10 more to go… grrrrrr

8 comments:

  1. teringat pulak kes rumah aku tu. huhuhu~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun teringat kes rumah niha. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... looking forward to have u as neighbour heheheheh...takper, keperitan mengemas itu akan terbalas dengan pemandangan indah tasik pullman dan picc di sebelah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niha,

    Masa berlaku ni pun, aku teringat rumah ko..hehehe.. Anyway, dah settled ke semuanya?


    Mala,

    Tu lar.. hehehehe..


    Min,

    Ingat baru pindah ke sini, barang personal semua tak bawak lagi ke ofis, lebih mudah nak pindah. tengok2 kena bersihkan junk orang lain..
    Jangan nanti my room facing bangunan sebelah sudah.. I'll be in Level 16 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sampah2 tinggalan tu dah takde. tapi masak jugakla nak kemaskan dapur. since aku ni penggeli, barang2 aku semua aku simpan dalam kotak and letak atas kaunter dapur tu. tak selera ok nak letak dalam kabinet. ngeriiiii~

    last weekend my husband dah bersihkan toilet. but still, aku geli nak mandi dalam bathtub kat master bedroom tu. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huish, siap ada bath tub tuuu..
    Ko cuci je semua guna clorox :D Anti-bact yang bagus, tapi make sure pakai face mask..

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuci guna dettol lah yaya. baru rasa hospital sket. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clorox murah sikit.. ;)
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...