Wednesday, 24 August 2011

It's a small world

If my life is made into a movie, I’m sure the viewers will see those people who crossed into my life (sekejap atau lama) before are now my friends or enemies.

When I got to know my husband, I learned that he used to work at ascott near klcc and taking putra to work while I was an undergrad student, 15 kg lighter, wearing braces and made monthly visit to my orthodontic at Bangunan Angkasaraya, also taking putra. So I told my huband, entah2 kita pernah berselisih kat klcc or dalam putra kan? Only Allah can answer that. I remember when I was in Unggul, I did notice him because everytime I saw him, asyik2 bergayuuuuuuuuuuuut memanjang kat telefon. And now, he’s the guy who slept next to me every night.

Husband got transferred to a new place, met new colleagues and coincidentally, when his colleague/roommate (they share room) received his promotion letter last week, it’s stated there that he’ll be moving to my previous ministry and was suggested to replace my office-mate who also got transferred out. Wow, he’ll be doing what I had been doing for the pass 4++ years. All the best to him. Hihi.
And Ziehan, my sidangmate during dpa will be in the same unit with my husband.

Pusing2, kat situ je.

2 comments:

  1. kecik je dunia kan...aku kenal sapa tah, yang pernah sekelas ngan kau masa selayang dulu.. lupa plak...

    p/s kat bloglist ko tu. sapa kawan yang aku kenal ha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siapa tu?

    p/s: Takde sape.. List dalam kategori sama sekolah tu jerlah schoolmates yang blogging..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...