Monday, 28 August 2006

Lucas Scott vs Tristan Dugray

I get to know this guy named Chad Michael Murray when I 1st watched Gilmore Girls in year 2000 which his character is as Tristan, the over-privileged prep school tormentor of Rory .. It was love at 1st sight.. ;) He's just a co-star though and he has this big crush on Rory..


In the middle of season 2, Tristan had to go to military school, so that's the end of Tristan in Gilmore Girls.. Murray stars in a few films then I get to see him again in One Tree Hill (^^)/


One Tree Hill Season 3 Malaysian premiere will air at 8tv next week... So glad I get to see him again .. <3>

As for Lucas Scott vs Tristan Dugray, I'll definitely go for Lucas Scott.. I always prefer smart guy *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...