Thursday, 17 August 2006

My convocation

My convocation day.. Only Ma and Pa attended my convo.. Since Sis Yanie is still warded, Sis Yanti needs to take care of Hannah, Bro Wan is in school, Bro Pian has classes to attend to..
On the way to Bangi, we stopped by at Petaling Street.. Ma bought me a bouquet of lilies.. It's gorgeous.. ;)


I thought it would be boring and alone with no friends I know in that big DECTAR hall.. But, on the way there, I saw Huda.. My ex-housemate.. It was a big relieve to see her.. At least, I have someone to talk to..

Then, there were a bunch others that I know-members of PMFST.. We took lots of pic together.. Pity my camera was with my parents..

Anyway, I purposely queued last for my fac.. They said, the last person for every Fac, will get a big applause from the audience.. In the hall, behind us was a bunch of male students from the Fac of IT.. They were very "entertaining".. They talk bout lots of things.. Amusing things.. I cant help but laugh at it silently ;) Anyway, I did receive that big applause (^^)/

After the ceremony, meeting up with my parents, I saw Hong Keat.. He's my x-coursemate.. A very nice Penang guy.. Took pictures together.. And then, out of nowhere, I saw Sarah, my housemate.. We were screaming as if we havent met for 10 years.. I miss her so much.. She was my housemate for 2 years.. Later, she bought me a rose.. Sweet isn't she..??

Took some more pics with my parents, then off we went to see Sis Yanie at HKL..
That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...