1st of all, I like to wish all Malaysian, Happy Merdeka Day!!
Well, just like the previous 21 years of living, I celebrated my merdeka's eve at home.. I'm having the time of my life lazing around in front of the telly.. and this year I watched Gandhi and TaeGukgi (What, AGAIN??!! I cant resist 2 hunks in 1 movie??)..
The last time I watched Gandhi was 15years ago.. I was 7 that time.. What does a 7-year-old kid know the true meaning of the word Independence..? So, this time, I watched it with full concentration..(Well, I did switch channel at the boring parts :)
I cried... Yup, I do and I know it's really ridiculous if I told u that I also shed tears watching Taegukgi eventhough I've watched it so many times already.. (>_<)
I've removed my braces!!!!!!!! Hurray, yippee, andre andre!!! 2years of pain, and none stop ulcers.. It is really really a big relieve I'm no longer having it in my mouth.. I'm BRACES FREE!!!!!!
Talking about Msian merdeka day.. I see no point of celebrating it outside, or going to Dataran Merdeka or KLCC watching live concerts.. (I experienced the one and only time celebrating new year at KLCC, and I don't think I wanna go through all the hardship ever again in my entire life.. ;)
We should thank the God and be very grateful that Malaysia is still in peace, no war, no invaders, people are living happily in Malaysia (even the non-Msian - The PATIs)...
So, let us not forget to pray to God n hope that Msia is always in peace...
Peace y'all

No comments:
Post a Comment