Wednesday, 27 September 2006

Buai laju-laju..

Bawang Putih, Bawang Merah; an Indonesian sinetron currently airing at TV3.. Owh, I have never seen anyone so evil, n another so naively stupid.. (Of course there are others like Hikmah, Dia, Malin Kundang, etc etc. I guess, all soap operas are like that) I watched it at times when I have nothing to do.. (It really made 'my blood go up-stairs' ;)

I wonder if someone such as Alya exist in this bad bad world.. Accept everything her evil step mother and sister did to her.. If someone ever did that to me, I definitely wont sit still.. I have lots of evil deeds in this demonic mind of mine ;) There is always rat poison to put in their food, cut their hair while they were asleep, put mercury metal in their drinks or a good punch at their stupid faces.. Well, that's just me... (^^)V Kids, don't follow this at home...

See, I'm no angel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...