It's that time of the year again..Ramadhan.. I lurve it!!! Selamat menyambut Ramadhan to all Muslims..
It is the 1st day of Ramadhan.. and I kinda miss fasting with my friends; at matrix KYPM and UKM hostel.. Life was so much simpler that time.. Usually, I only took a mug of Nestum+2glasses of water for sahur, and I was off to bed again. As for breaking fast, we went to pasar ramadhan and bought anything the heart desires ;) (Well, not really. I'm the type who's quite satisfy with just 1 meal. No kuih-muih. Just 1 heavy meal that could easily make me so sleepy during terawikh ;)
At home, I need to wake-up a little bit early to help Ma prepare sahur for the rest of the family.However, thanx to the newly hired maid, I sometimes skip lots of chores nowadays..hehe.. But, helping Ma at the kitchen is actually the quality time I spend with Ma.. We talk a lot, plus I can learn many stuff about cooking.. Sure gonna miss this when I'm gone *weep* (ok, I admit.I'm a mommy's gurl through n through ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment