Kak Yanti who used to work in MOH Sabah, called me yesterday..She said, she contacted her friend in Sabah, which is the boss for PTM(Peg.Tekno Mknn) Sabah regarding vacant post for PTM through-out M'sia.. She informed me, there are 5 vacancies at Sabah, 21 at JAKIM, 1 vacancy each at Johore, Kedah, Kelantan, T'ganu & S'wak.. (No vacancy at all in KL!!!!) She told me to call MOH 1st to request which state I choose.. Don't wait for them to call me..
The problem is, I havent decided yet where I wanna go.. Of course, if i chose S'wak, or Sabah, the pay will be slightly higher than other peninsula states.. Between money n happiness, I absolutely choose happiness..
If everything goes well, 2 of my sisters will further their studies overseas next Sept.. My eldest sister, Akak is in Kelantan.. It's not easy to transfer to KL.. Furthermore, she hates staying in KL, with all the jams, the flood.. Ma will be alone.. The sons r different from daughters if u know what I mean..
Ma feels very sad when I said, I may consider going to Sabah.. She said, she's gonna miss me terribly.. :( I'm the closest to her.. Since I never leave Sgor, so I live the longest with her.. Even tough I did my matrix & my 1st degree in Bangi, I went home every weekend.. It seems like I never leave home at all.. Poor Ma, I understand how she feels.. If the decision is in my hand, I wouldn't wanna leave home..
Next choice would be Kelantan.. I'm quite familiar with that state since both of my parents were born there.. My grandparents still live in KB anyway.. I have some issues with them, so I'm not that interested to stay in Kelantan.. My eldest sister is now, working in T'ganu, but she request to transfer back to Kelantan.. MOH hasn't decided yet which district she has to go.. But if I wanna go to Kelantan, the lab is in KB.. T'ganu, Kedah, Johore: I hv no relatives staying there.. and JAKIM, I don't think I'll end up in JAKIM, coz from what I heard, they want the experienced PTM from MOH to work with them..
If I wanna work in peninsular state, I have to decide early.. If not, I may ended up in Sabah or S'wak!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment