I think I'm getting fat eversince I started working..
(Oh puh-lease I heard my 3 sisters and friends saying out loud ;)
My maid said my double chin is getting so obvious..
I notice it too but I thought it was always like this..
Oh no, oh no... I keep saying to myself..
I have to get back to my diet routine again..
No rice, no oily food, lots of veges and fruits, no fatty, sweet, delicious snack in between meals, and exercise, exercise, exercise...
Sis Yanti said I obsess with my weight..
I have a BMI of 19.0..
It's an ideal weight already.. My weight hasn't increased a kg.. But I don't see myself as slim..
My thighs are fat, flabby arms and double chin.. and perut pun macam da buncit sebab kain baju kurung ketat..
argh, ni deskwork punye pasal and aircond yang terlalu sejuk..
extra generation of fat sebab 10hours terlalu sejuk di ofis..
I was once a bulimic for 3weeks..
giler kan?
So called a nutrition student I am..
maybe I should stick to granola bars, only 90cal/bar..Ehehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment