Friday, 22 June 2007

Doze off..

It's almost 2.45.. It's time to get back to work but my eyes suddenly cant barely open.. I didn't sleep at all last night..

The new Agong is going to visit KKM.. supposedly next month but the date was postponed again.. Nevertheless, the meeting and preparation still go on..
And my unit is supposed to prepare some information about
Hospital Support Service and I have to submit the thing by today..

Yati just received all the info + pictures from the concession company yesterday morning.. I was working my a** off trying to finished the write-up yesterday plus many other things..

By 5.30, still hadn't finished. A few staff left were packing their things ready
to go back. The weather outside was cloudy, it's going to rain for sure..

I packed my things. I had to finished the work at home tonight. esok pagi ade meeting at 830 pulak.. Arriving home at 730; bumper2bumper crawl from Sg.Besi toll
all the way to TUDM.

At 9, I was yawning like crazy..
I slept until 1, but bangun tido every half an hour checking on the time..
Takut tibe2 dah pagi and the work has not been done yet..
At 1, I started my work until a quarter to 5..
If I sleep now, I don't think I'll wake up at 530..
So I lied awake until 6, malas nak bangun sebab tibe2 ngantuk..
Seperti kebiasaan, as the clock striked 630, dah kua lagu MHI kt TV,
I was berlari2an utk bersiap..
Disebabkan adrenaline rush pagi td, ilang ngntuk xtido tu..

tapi skrg ni, memang xleh bukak mate..
I cant drive in a situation like this..
Pintu suke hati Doraemon, I need u right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...