Sunday, 24 June 2007

Shopping shopping Malaysia...

I went out with Aqish today.. We went to OU, my fave shopping complex
(dekat n parking murah)
Spending time with my best friend b4 her semester starts..
We've known each other for almost 11 years now..
We went out at 1030am and retired at 230 after we realised our darling feet needed rest..

Memang penat giler.. I was looking for a black suit, itu jer..
But we went in every shop that catches our eyes with big word "SALE"..
And I did buy a black suit from Seed at 50% off..
A very good bargain..

I like shoes..
Heels particularly.. Nothing below 2inches high.. With ribbons or butterfly motives interest me..
My friends notice it too.. whenever I went into a shoe shop, and they saw shoes with big ribbons or butterfly motives, "Ni kasut fave Yaya"
Gurls, you know me too well... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...