Friday, 13 July 2007

Unexpected encounter..

I went for my parliament duty yesterday..
I met my fellow PTD mate, Ryo there unexpectedly..
This guy smsed me yesterday morning saying a friend I know is going to the parliament too.. And I never thought 'a friend I know'
tu is him.. it's nice to meet a friend other than your usual circle
of friends you meet everyday.. (no offense guys ;)

He's a nice guy..A chatty one..
If I have a younger sister,
I would lurve to recommend my sister to him.. *laugh*
If u r reading this ;)
And be nice to me, or else... Ehehehe..

I think I should go out more often and spend more time with my friends on weekends or find a new hobby like collecting stamps (haha) or something to occupy my free time,cheer my mood and not to think about IT too much..

To Aqish, Lin and Balkis, thanx for being so supportive..
Love u gurls so much..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collecting stamps?

    Seriously????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehehe.. metafora je tu.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...