I'm at home enjoying my EL now.. Not feeling well but I refused to go to the clinic, waiting a few hours to get an MC..
I was watching this drama at Astro-Awan Dania.. A drama similar to this Jap Drama called Attention Please. The main character of this Awan Dania was trying too hard to be a mischievous kind of person which is not working at all..
It was irritating instead. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against M'sian dramas.. I do watch some of them, kinda a lot though.. But I hate drama yang ciplak karya orang lain.. Tengok la Attention Please, then you'll know what I mean..
~I miss the Japs Drama marathon thing

Bestnyer... dok atas sofa, tengok tv, main tenet, sms/call org tersayang, makan keropok, minum jus buah... fuh... heaven!
ReplyDeleteWakakaka!
Heaven dunia..
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing as wonderful as getting cozy at home with nothing to worry about..
Hmmm, the day is ending...
Have to go to work tomorrow..
i beg to differ.
ReplyDeletesaya suka scha dan nasha sgt hot. seperti biasa.
You are entitled to ur own opinion..
ReplyDeleteDear Tuan Director di Malaysia,
Tolonglah jangan ciplak jalan cerita orang lain..