Saturday, 27 December 2008

Take care Lil'Brother..

Bro Wan registered his PLKN intake 6/2009 today. It's kinda hard to believe that Lil'Bro Wan is turning 18 next February. He is always gonna be my baby brother even how old he is. We differ 7 years. When he 1st started his primary, I was 14. I was the one accompanying him to school everyday till he was old enough to go on his own. Since I didn't attend boarding school, he was with me even when I went back home everyday with my so-called bf that time.

Last night he was packing his stuff for today n I shared my tiny bit experience during DPA outdoor module. When he get back 3months later, we may have something similar to share about.

I gave him a bottle of sunblock . I've peeled the outside sticker. and it looks just like a common moisturizer bottle. A sister will always be a sister I tell u. Thought of giving him many other things but it may embarrass him pulak. Lelaki meterosexual mane lar yang join PLKN ni.

Thanx to a friend of mine at MINDEF, Bro Wan managed to get Kem Temasya Rimba Templer, Rawang. A short distance from home. Easier for Ma to visit his baby son during the weekends.





Bro Wan n friend registering


Lots of people at Kajang Bus Station

3 comments:

  1. Bro Wan mesti akan enjoy punyalah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:46 pm

    ah, it will be an experience of a lifetime. unless, of course, he decided to join us =) then that will be a different story. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...