Friday, 30 January 2009

3 months only..

From now on till end of April, I am the officer in charge for this particular meeting with this particular person 3 times a month. The previous officer is accepted to join KPLI. Since she was a temporary officer here, she's leaving and today is her last day.

My super boss suddenly came to me and said that I'm the only PT* available to be the meeting secretary. (manade, ade lagi 2 orang tau) Since I am now menanggung kerja with 126 hospitals under my portfolio to take care of. I went to her room to speak privately saying that I wish to decline.. (hahaha, gile! jeopardizing my position here). Dukacitanya dimaklumkan, she hold to her words. "Ala, 3bulan jer. 1 bulan, 3 meeting jer" huhuhu..

You'll find me more often at level **, E*. It may be a nuisance for I'll have more work to do. But I'll gain more experience. Giler, jumpe TK yang digeruni 3x sebulan..hahaha..

Huhuhuhuhu

6 comments:

  1. GIGIT JARI.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer, aku tak sempat nak gigit jari pun.. Dgn meeting aku sendri pun tak terkejar.. Pening aku..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to her room to speak privately saying that I wish to decline..<--thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it didnt change a thing =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. chaiyo chaiyo yaya...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sokey dear..at least u really got guts (*_*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...