The thing I fear most had happened yesterday.. My phone snapped into 2.. It only attached to the wire that connects that 2 parts.. Since it still working, I superglued it and it stayed intact like new.. The camera isn't working anymore.. It's ok because I always prefer to use my digital camera anyway..
This is my 3rd phone.. My 1st was Nokia 3310 that I bought when I attended Matriculation in 2002. Eventhough the phone was quite good, I bought a new phone 2 years later, Samsung's super light and slim (that time), can't remember it's model.. And again the phone was still in good condition when I bought this one, Sony Ericsson Z558i with my 1st paycheck in 2007..
The max use is only 2++ years average. Since the phone isn't used that much anymore, I won't want to waste my precious savings on buying a new one. I will use this one until it totally worn out and nothing is on the screen. I have no desire on buying the high tech handphone because I won't be using the high tech thing anyway. The handphone is used only for texting, calling out and receiving calls, alarm clock, calculator (to calculate differences when shopping) and sometimes the MP3 and the camera..
I'm not the type that will be using the 3G to check out the stock exchange. I still use my organizer for all the meetings and appointments. So my priority goes on buying a chopper blender, a nice comfy bed or a big fridge for my new home after I get married.
I'm thinking of buying a house. I know I will end up in Putrajaya for at least another 10 years since my post is a flexi 41-44 post. I'm thinking of staying maybe in Bangi or Kajang. Houses in Putrajaya are kinda expensivo. Maybe an apartment for a start. Mr.Joe has a house (above a shop) in Setapak which I thought wouldnt be a suitable place to start a family. hehehe.. Ey, it will a busy area once all the shops are opened. No, I won't be using my govt loan. Mr.Joe and I will combine our loans to buy a bigger house later.. A double story terrace with a moderate lawn for our kids and our pet, cat to play around is good enough =)

Lex la Suraya. My third phone was samsung oh-i-forgot-the-model-but-it-was-the-first-hp-which-had-the-180degree-turnaround-camera...but hey..I used it for 4years..untill it finally broken. I mean...the monitor can no longer worked. So..chill out. Prioritize thing. tambah2 lagi dah nk kawen kan..? ^_* hehe
ReplyDeleteOoow.... sweetnya! =)
ReplyDeleteYana: Yeah, handphone is not in my priority list. I think this phone can survive for another 6 months. He's buying me a handphone for one of the hantaran =)
ReplyDeleteNaz: Which part yg sweet ni?
Part yg last tulah! :)
ReplyDeleteTapi sebenarnye aku tak suke kucing.. Nt die berak2 kat lawn aku.. pastu lawn aku bau busuk.. yucks..
ReplyDeleteTp Wan suke kucing.. I'll leave all matters regarding our pet to him..hehehe