Thursday, 26 March 2009

Online shopping, lalalala..

Suddenly, I go crazy over tunic dress or babydoll dress.. Having big bums like I am, I don't think it looks nice to wear a short blouse unless when I'm wearing a skirt. So, instead of wearing leggings I substitute it with pants. Sure, e-Bay is my 1st place to search for it and I was going crazy looking at all those cute2 dresses..

And I already bought 4. Promise, no new clothes for 6 months! hehe..

Anyway, I was on e-Bay like every 3hours checking on their newest products. And I realize that everytime the items ended with no bidding at all, they will add on ebay again. Some may reduce the price and some just remain the same (a shop owner usually remains the same price even how many times they displayed the items). So, if you were eyeing on certain items (not a shop owner's item), no one's bidding it and you think it's too expensive, then you should just wait. The owner may reduce the price when she displays it on e-Bay again.

My boss bought an iPhone. Having a new toy, she kept on showing me on how high tech the phone is.. Yeah, it's seducing me on having one.. Then Abg Hadi bought a Blackberry.. Korang ni memang ar menggoda.. I kept on saying to meself, I don't need a 2K handphone, I need a humongous fridge to put all those ready-to-eat frozen foods once I have my own home..hee

10 comments:

  1. BlackBerry...BlackBerry...BlackBerry...
    BlackBerry...BlackBerry...BlackBerry...
    BlackBerry...BlackBerry...BlackBerry...
    BlackBerry...BlackBerry...BlackBerry...
    BlackBerry...BlackBerry...BlackBerry...



    Beli fridge la yaya... kang Abg Joe nak minum air sejuk pun xde :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 pm

    i pon nak blackberry jugakkkkkkkkkkkkk....arghhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dimanekah ko menghilang.
    lame x update blog.

    Eh...asal xnmpk ko pon tym sue kawen ari tu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope to dispose my current hp
    and got an iphone 3g immediately..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadi: Pe kate ko sponsor aku fridge 1?

    Ikram: Aku nak fridge..

    Hanie: Aku tak nak.

    Yana: I am now at PD, organizing a workshop till Saturday.

    Ryo: KO bukan baru beli fon ker?? Byk duit bang? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. apelah ko ni yaya
    stakat PD je hang blh pi..hehe

    btw,ntahlah
    aku xde hati dh dgn hp aku tu.
    asyik hang je memamnjang
    tgh main game hang,tgh msg hang..

    apa cer? huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. apelah ko ni yaya.
    dapat g PD je
    almost sume govt servants dh pernah smpai sner berkursus..hehe

    btw,aku dh xde hati dgn hp tu
    asyik hang memanjang

    the worst purchase desicion
    i made recently...

    ReplyDelete
  8. dah decide ke nak beli apa? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryo: Bhgn aku mmg cenggitu.. kire lagi dahsat, leh buat kat Shah Alam jer tau..

    N-series mmg selalu hang.. If tak hang, bukan N-series namenye =p

    Abg Hadi: Fridge. No Blackberry, no iPhone.. heheh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...